Thursday, September 3, 2020

Trashing Nancy

About that supposedly "set-up" hair appointment at a salon: Is she that dumb? And by the way, what about all the Botox injections? And eyebrow waxings? And manicures? Do we think Nancy is doing all that by herself? And while I'm trashing her, those face masks she wears that match every one of her designer outfits are simply sickening, not only insulting to all average Americans but a revolting example of her richer-than-God status. Imagine what it costs for her to have them made.




2 comments:

  1. She obviously wears a different one every day

    ReplyDelete
  2. They talk about what Trump says publicly, whenever I see her speak, she sounds like a looney tune.

    ReplyDelete

A Dark Day At the Symphony

Yesterday I saw first-hand the blind ignorance of Mainers. Sure, there are smart Mainers, notably my dermatologist, my hip surgeon, my denti...