Sunday, July 26, 2020

Sunday Funnies

My neck is still sore from reading the New York Times earlier today. Get it? The paper is so slanted, you gotta twist yourself into contortions to swallow a lot of the drivel contained therein.

Really, I try. I approached the horrid Maureen Dowd in a genial mood, armed with a cooling glass of iced coffee and a full stomach after a tasty lunch. But still, when she writes that the greatest thing about Alexandria Whatever-Whatever (AOC) is a video she posted of herself dancing to rap music -- something about being a "boss bitch" -- and that's what's been missing from Congress, I almost barfed. Next I read about how Margaret Sanger's name is being removed from the very thing she invented -- a Planned Parenthood  clinic -- because she had talked about "eugenics." (Meaning those people who can't afford to raise children, many of whom are black and poor, should not, and thus abortion is appropriate for them.)

The entire editorial section was just "TRUMP SUCKS, BIDEN GOOD."  Even the formerly hallowed magazine, which once offered columns featuring interesting recipes, medical advances and ethical dilemmas, was today all about the alleged CLIMATE CRISIS that may or may not be happening.

I can remember when that newspaper told the truth, and nothing but the truth. Now it's all just their truth. And the crossword puzzle isn't that great anymore either. IMHO.

1 comment:

  1. Can't do it, now that AOC was called a fn beoch she's cashing in on that one and people I know are all over her loving her for it when she's nothing but a opportunist and when I want to show proof of how bad she is, there's no place to go because google loves her too. No these so called mothers and veterans guarding protesters, these people I know are all over that, when I know is bs and these people are being paid including the mayor, lightfoot of Chicago, all these peoples behavior are just the strangest thing to me "/

    ReplyDelete

Do What You Want, Just Vote Democratic!

Desperate times call for desperate measures, as we've all been told. In their latest attempt to assure a win in November, should they no...