Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Lady Gaga, Fashion Plate?

Lady Gaga, a famous actress and singer whose real name is something normal, recently called President Trump "a fool." As the old saying goes, "It takes one to know one." Following are a just few of her sartorial choices for an evening out.

The red stuff is sliced meat!
I wonder, can she run in those shoes?



Stunning in its disarray.

Just in time for Covid-19!

How very sad.

Imagine sitting on the toilet in this getup.

I would hate sitting behind her at the movies.


Yes, those are frog puppets.


Just a simple frock, for a ghost.


1 comment:

  1. I found her odd and interesting but a fool and a sheep, it's too bad she wants to be in a group of self possessed self centered people that could care less about her and they've proven that so who is the real fool here?

    ReplyDelete

Somebody's Pies For Sale

As a pretty decent baker myself, I almost never buy a pie made by a stranger. I've sampled enough of them to know they are not worth the...