Sunday, March 1, 2020

Maureen Dowd Makes Me Sick

In today's Yellow Rag, a.k.a. The New York Times, the always-obnoxious Maureen Dowd has a column entitled "Donald Trump Makes Us Ill." Apparently by putting his VP in charge, Trump has issued a death sentence for us all. This is because Mike Pence is a Christian, and as you should know by now, Christianity Kills.

I couldn't read much of Dowd's column as I started to gag just from the title and had to make a run for the Pepto-Bismol. This always happens to me when I make the mistake of paging through that paper. My husband likes it and reads every word, insisting it's important to see all sides. Too bad the editors at the Times don't share his belief.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Obama's New America

Barack Hussein Obama relaxing at home. The situation on many of America's college campuses is dire. Not only are we learning that studen...