Anyway, at last our habitual way of life is being celebrated and encouraged! What the government calls a "self-quarantine," we call a typical day at home. What they call "social distancing," we call common sense. Maybe, finally, loners will stop having such a bad reputation and get some respect.
Saturday, March 14, 2020
The Rise of the Loner
Anyway, at last our habitual way of life is being celebrated and encouraged! What the government calls a "self-quarantine," we call a typical day at home. What they call "social distancing," we call common sense. Maybe, finally, loners will stop having such a bad reputation and get some respect.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
On Doing Nothing
I am deep into a period of doing nothing and have been for awhile. In fact, I can sit and do nothing for hours at a time, much of it spent w...
-
Two days ago I fell asleep at the wheel of my car and crashed into a mailbox. I lived and my brand new car sustained damages in the thousand...
-
Brenda Lee today, at home in Nashville. Every Sunday morning my husband goes out to buy the New York Times , a newspaper so biased and smug...

No comments:
Post a Comment