Friday, March 27, 2020

Emotional Distancing

A dust storm in the 1930s.
Okay, I always have been one to bore easily and I gotta say I'm over the whole pandemic thing. The staying home, the social distancing, the washing of hands, the death tallies on the news: it's enough already. My husband, on the other hand, seems to be eating it up. Not that he's happy about it, but just that he finds it so interesting and so historical and so huge, like the 1918 Spanish Flu (now called the 1918 flu epidemic on Wikipedia since the politically correct police got to them) or the Dust Bowl in the 1930's. But this time, we're in it! In fact we've got front row seats, and who likes to sit in the front row? Nobody, that's who. Certainly not me, since you never know when you'll want to sneak out unseen.

As of today I do not have the coronavirus and I desperately want to have a kosher hot dog and some Nathan's French fries before I get it. With some of that yellow mustard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Obama's New America

Barack Hussein Obama relaxing at home. The situation on many of America's college campuses is dire. Not only are we learning that studen...