Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Jeffrey Epstein Stole My Childhood!

Owning up to one's mistakes is so out of fashion these days. Nobody does it. Instead, they blame someone else for their poor decisions resulting in miserable outcomes. The Democrats use Donald Trump for this. They should change his title to Scapegoat-in-Chief. To them, no matter what it is, Donald Trump is behind it.

Another popular scapegoat these days is Jeffrey Epstein. Despite his being dead, women are still crawling out from under rocks to blame him for things like their "lost dreams" and "stolen childhood." In fact, a whole group of them assembled for a hearing before a judge in Manhattan yesterday to detail how he had messed up their lives forever because when they were teenagers they were "tricked" into giving him massages, thinking that would lead to career advancement (as what -- masseuses?) and instead they had to perform sex acts on him. They stuck around for years because, as one woman said, they "didn't realize it was happening." (He must not have been very good.)

When I was 15 or 16, if some older lady had approached me and asked if I would go with her to a rich man's home to give him a massage I would have called the cops. But hey, that's just me. I also don't think Donald Trump is responsible for my problems; sadly, I have to admit I made every last one of them all by myself. In fact, I'm still looking for a scapegoat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hamas Is In The House

In case you are wondering what's going on with our colleges and universities these days, let me explain: Hamas is in the house. They hav...