Saturday, October 13, 2018

The Newest Black Sheep of the Family

Suddenly it's perfectly acceptable to call a black person crazy! Or even a "Negro" who should "read a book." I guess that's racial progress. Who knew that all it would take for the slanted mainstream liberal media to trash an African-American, I mean black man, I mean Negro was for said Negro to openly support President Trump, especially while wearing a red Make America Great Again cap?

Rapper Kanye West is worth $250 million and is married to every man's wet dream of a woman, yet he is now considered, by everyone from basement internet trolls to CNN's carefully coiffed political analyst Gloria Borger, a certifiable lunatic -- some claiming he's bipolar or worse -- all because of his open adoration of Trump.

My advice: Hide your cards when you're with a Democrat. They are the new Nazis.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Somebody's Pies For Sale

As a pretty decent baker myself, I almost never buy a pie made by a stranger. I've sampled enough of them to know they are not worth the...