Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Make Room for Your New Roommates

I have an absolutely fantastic solution to the housing of all the so-called "Caravan" of approximately 7,000 people who are fast approaching our southern border. Once the hordes of disillusioned, distraught and unemployed Mexicans, Guatemalans and Hondurans cross into the US, each individual or entire family should be assigned to the home of a registered Democrat. That would solve all our problems, and I'm sure the impromptu hosts will be thrilled to see some new faces around their Thanksgiving table this year, and for years to come.

"Hi Nancy, we're your new roomies!"

Some of the lucky immigrants would find themselves settling down in the sprawling mansions of Hollywood celebrities like Jim Carrey and Alec Baldwin, or the glorious high-rise apartments of Manhattan -- Chelsea Clinton's Park Avenue pad has nine bathrooms! --  and even the houses of former presidents, like Obama and Clinton. And Nancy Pelosi has multiple houses and a vineyard, so she'd be able to handle several dozen new roomies, at the very least! (If I know that Nancy, she'll have them harvesting her grapes in no time.)

Someone should tell the president about my plan, since I don't know him. This is definitely a win-win for all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Somebody's Pies For Sale

As a pretty decent baker myself, I almost never buy a pie made by a stranger. I've sampled enough of them to know they are not worth the...