Thursday, June 27, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 Things About Coffee
Today is National Coffee Day. Not sure what that means, but I am having a cup of coffee right now as I write this so I suppose I am doing my...
-
Brenda Lee today, at home in Nashville. Every Sunday morning my husband goes out to buy the New York Times , a newspaper so biased and smug...
-
Two days ago I fell asleep at the wheel of my car and crashed into a mailbox. I lived and my brand new car sustained damages in the thousand...
You have such a great memory! denim-clad made me laugh. I doubt very much that she will be going on any cruises......but maybe she'd be interested in a tour of Palmyra.
ReplyDeleteSeriously she said that? Mrs Nichols I mean - ? Luke had her as a teacher too. Who knew how badly the deck was stacked against us GENTILES! Ha! (The only place where even Jews are Gentiles)Very funny correlations.
ReplyDelete