Tuesday, September 15, 2026

Okay, So Maybe Trump Is Nuts

Secretary of State Marco Rubio
I am a Republican because I am not a fool. That being said, I can clearly see that President Trump is slowly sliding off his rocker. His whole re-naming of things is certifiable. Lake America? Oh, please. He needs some sort of therapy, be it shock, talk or pharmaceutical, and quick.

But I remain loyal to the party because of its beneficial policies that Marco Rubio, Mike Johnson, Ted Cruz and Josh Hawley articulate so well, whereas Democrats AOC, Bernie Sanders, Ilhan Omar, Elizabeth Warren, Kamala Harris and Gavin Newsom are total nut-jobs endorsing ridiculous beliefs. (For example, men can have babies, free Palestine, Socialism is great.)

So while The Donald continues to tweet nonsense and slap his name on things, I will keep my eye on the future when President Rubio brings back sanity to a united America.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay, So Maybe Trump Is Nuts

Secretary of State Marco Rubio I am a Republican because I am not a fool. That being said, I can clearly see that President Trump is slowly ...