Monday, September 28, 2026

I'm Not Crazy

Not all Furries are cuddly!

I may be a lot of things, but crazy isn't one of them. I am judgmental, sarcastic and often depressed. I suffer from hyper-empathy and a firm belief that I know better than most people how to do things the right way, but as a native New York Jew surrounded by many Mainers who proudly declare they have never left the state, it's likely the case. And oh yes, I can be imperious.

But, as I say in the title, I am not crazy. And you know who is? Furries who identify as animals, and not just animals but stuffed animals, and transgenders who think they can undo God's work, and Maine's elected leaders who have chosen to distribute clean needles to heroin addicts and Narcan nasal sprays to opiate users to avoid an overdose. (That's called enabling, by the way.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm Not Crazy

Not all Furries are cuddly! I may be a lot of things, but crazy isn't one of them. I am judgmental, sarcastic and often depressed. I suf...