Thursday, September 17, 2026

A.I. Stands for Actually Idiotic

Here's how dumb the Internet is. And by "Internet" I mean whoever or whatever makes things happen to your Facebook page or your email stream -- I certainly have no idea. All I know is that if technology is supposedly going to outsmart humans, it's got a long way to go.

For example: I recently purchased a pair of bedroom slippers I saw in a Facebook ad. Since that day I have received roughly ten ads per day for strikingly similar bedroom slippers. Now, having only two feet,  why would I want any more of those? It makes more sense that my name would be crossed off the list for bedroom slippers. That's what a human being in charge of such things would do.

So I'm not worried about A.I. bringing about mankind's destruction. Rather, I think it's the other way around, and I hope it happens quick.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A.I. Stands for Actually Idiotic

Here's how dumb the Internet is. And by "Internet" I mean whoever or whatever makes things happen to your Facebook page or you...