Sunday, October 13, 2024

Picking Apart Racism

After my two last blog posts accusing pit bulls of having a vicious intrinsic nature, I received the following comment from a reader: "Regarding pit bulls, you are a racist. Also ignorant, you know nothing about them and only believe what you read in the media."  

I wondered -- how could my feelings about pit bulls be considered racist. Have the stories and statistics about pit bulls attacking and killing people all been that dreaded "misinformation" created by the media? And if so, for what purpose?

And if you follow that thinking, maybe Hamas isn't so bad. Maybe they didn't really rape and murder innocent Israelis one year ago. Perhaps my attitude is racist towards the Palestinian terrorists. 

I guess I am a racist since I do notice race, which you are not supposed to unless you are in the HR Department of any institution or corporation, at which point it becomes quite pertinent and you damn well better notice. 

The woke gospel is you are not supposed to even "see" race, and in fact should strive towards being "color blind." Except on every form you fill out for whatever petty reason, you are asked to identify your race. And when he ran for office,
Joe Biden promised he would appoint a "woman of color"'as his VP, which makes him both racist and sexist. 

Would anyone vote for Kamala Harris for President if she were white?

No comments:

Post a Comment

TV REVIEW: Ellen DeGeneres/For Your Approval

For reasons I don't understand, many people choose to watch depressing fictional stories as a way to unwind from the depressing factual ...