Thursday, May 11, 2023

Yes, I Want Four More Years of That

Simple: Our country is a mess and is about to get a lot messier at midnight tonight when a tsunami of immigrants will begin to flood every city, town and burg, inundating every available homeless shelter, public park and arena, bringing along illegal drugs to sell and little else but the shirts on their backs. 

It wasn't a mess when Donald Trump was president. With low unemployment, no war and a strong southern border on the way to getting stronger, we were friends with Israel, Russia and even North Korea. Okay, so Trump has a big mouth and is rough around the edges, but at least he wasn't getting blow jobs in the Oval Office.

So to answer Joe Biden, who asked after Trump's appearance on CNN's Town Hall last night (which I did not see but read about), "Do you want four more years of that?" -- I say yes. And I don't care who gets it for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Low Crimes and Miss-Demeanors

I haven't tuned in to watch any of the trial coverage for Donald Trump's latest non-crime case, but I have heard snippets on my car ...