Monday, May 8, 2023

Another Kennedy For President

I have been on Facebook for too many years to remember. In that time I have posted my blog and made a few other posts on things I felt mattered. Never has anything I have ever posted gotten more than a few "likes." Until now, when I wrote on the page for Robert F. Kennedy Jr., "Our only hope for the future!" In the past 17 hours it has gotten 69 "likes" and a few comments voicing agreement.

I haven't voted Democrat since Jimmy Carter lost, but I now plan to register as Democrat to vote in the primary for Kennedy, a brilliant man with new ideas for diverting our country from the dire path it has taken since Biden took office. 

Not only is Kennedy married to Cheryl Hines, a beautiful actress who would class up the White House, but he has something wrong with him, and who doesn't love that these days? Let's hear it for spasmodic dysphonia, a specific form of an involuntary movement disorder called dystonia that affects only the voice box. 

It's about time, if you ask me. His speech may sound a bit gravelly, but at least his brain is in fine working order, unlike President Mumbles and Vice President Cackles, our current lame "leaders."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Fat Is Never Good

                        For reasons that remain unclear, a growing acceptance of fat people has taken root in our society. Online, more and...