Thursday, May 11, 2023

A Change of Scenery


Tomorrow morning I will get up, eat breakfast, and then fly to a war zone in another country. I have been stressing over the heightened tensions in Israel, with missiles flying overhead and people rushing into bomb shelters, even inTel Aviv, our first stop. But suddenly I'm okay with it; after all, I will be out of America for two whole weeks. 

So what's a few incoming missiles compared to two whole weeks ignoring doddering doofus Joe Biden, Donald Trump and his entourage of Adult Rape Accusers, lying scumbag George Santos who actually got elected to a seat in our legislature, and California lawmakers ready to give up to a million bucks to any slave descendant or black person who ever felt discriminated in that sick, silly state despite there never having been slaves there?

What's a few hours in a bomb shelter compared to two weeks ignorant of mass shootings by police and of police, random subway deaths in NYC caused by crazed homeless folks, deaths of innocent toddlers struck by stray bullets in Chicago, an influx of illegal migrants swarming our borders looking for freedom and free stuff to the detriment of our natural and naturalized citizens, and the inane ramblings of AOC and Kamala Harris?

So bring it on, Hamas! I've been toughened up in the USA, I can take it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Low Crimes and Miss-Demeanors

I haven't tuned in to watch any of the trial coverage for Donald Trump's latest non-crime case, but I have heard snippets on my car ...