Friday, October 29, 2021

Wokeism 101


I thought I was done with institutionalized learning, but I recently was schooled by a self-described woke person that saying, "My best friend is gay and his husband is black and we shared a house for 14 years," in response to someone calling me a racist who doesn't know anything about me actually makes me even more of a racist just by saying it! Huh! Imagine that. 

Well, I learn pretty quick. Here are some things you won't catch me ever saying:

Some of my best friends are morbidly obese.

Some of my best friends are Muslim. 

Some of my best friends are transgender.

See, I'm not a racist after all. At least not towards those folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sundays Are Hard

It's Sunday, so the New York Times is in the house. Even though we buy it primarily for the crossword puzzle in the magazine section, s...