Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Who Says What Matters?


Things are bad and getting worse here in America. I hope I can say that without being considered a racist, but you never know -- somebody could find something wrong with the statement and think I'm  inferring that the Black Lives Matter movement is holding the whole country hostage. For example, recently a Vermont school principal was fired for posting on Facebook, "Just because I don't walk around with a BLM sign does not mean I am a racist."

The Covid-19 pandemic, now getting pretty stale if you ask me, pales in comparison to how tumultuous our race relations have gotten. My husband and I disagree wildly on this issue, so I can't say more because he's coming. Quick, where's my BLM sign?

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha on the cartoon ... my feeling exactly ... as for the big bad husband, there are so many couples farther apart than we are! 😘

    ReplyDelete

Where is Your Focus?

By now, most functioning adults should have realized two things: Joe Biden is a demented fool who is not really making any decisions for our...