Sunday, June 21, 2020

Shut Up About Racism Already

I am sick to death of the whole black thing. 
Or should I say Black thing, since I have recently learned that Black should be capitalized while white does not need to be since white people are simply all racists, or something like that. Well guess what: I AM NOT A RACIST!!!! And I am white; I came out that way. I did not invent the color named "flesh" in the box of Crayola crayons. I have never even eaten pancakes -- Jews make their own out of matzoh meal -- so I have never bought a box of Aunt Jemima pancake mix, although I learned recently that she was a real person who made millions over the course of her lifetime as the spokeswoman for the brand.

And by the way, since I am ranting, where is Oprah Winfrey all this time? I have not seen or heard one word from her, maybe she is busy lolling around one of her many island mansions, poolside, with her pal Michelle Obama, the two of them giving one another pedicures and sipping drinks with tiny paper umbrellas stuck in them. Or flying around on her $25 million private jet. I wonder if she feels like the cards are stacked against her as she counts her $2.6 billion?

So can everyone just shut up about it already and move on to burying our dead from the global pandemic that is killing people regardless of skin color? Enough with the blacks already!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Somebody's Pies For Sale

As a pretty decent baker myself, I almost never buy a pie made by a stranger. I've sampled enough of them to know they are not worth the...