Tuesday, June 2, 2020

A Really Sick Facebook Post!


I feel compelled to share this with my readers who are fortunate enough not to follow the Facebook stream of my husband's sick and twisted twin cousins, who are also morbidly obese and hideous which I add just to be mean. Anyway, this post comes off the Facebook page of the one of them, written by a woman named Wendy (I won't give her full name because I am so nice) who is apparently as sick and twisted as they are. This is what today's Democrats really look like:
"By January 1st of 2017 I had completely exorcized every single republican who even said we should give him a chance from my entire existence. I didn't just unfriend or block them on social media. I have entirely cut every single trump supporter out of my life entirely. I will not knowingly or willingly be in the same room with them. I will not accept texts or phone calls from them. I will not go to a social event, including even a wedding or a funeral with them. And I certainly will not engage with them on social media. I ascertained very early on that there were zero excuses for them and I maintained from that moment and every moment forward that, with the exception of the uber rich whose first motivation was greed,  Every. Single. Person. Who voted for trump is a lowlife pond-scum racist asshole. To. A. Person. They can try to talk to me about the economy or whatever other bullshit excuse they come up with, but every time I called out their bullshit and returned to pointing out their inherent blatant racism, whether they chose to own up to it in themselves or not. I maintain to this day that it is the sole reason people outside of the uber-rich protecting and growing their assets support him. Many of my like-minded friends said that I was a bit harsh. That there are other reasons people support him. Nope. I have never wavered from that position. And there is a smug little me inside whispering, I told y'all so...
It has to end."

I love the part where she says that anyone who voted for Trump "is a lowlife pond-scum racist asshole." Really Ms. Kissinger, that's quite a blanket condemnation of half the country, even worse than calling them a basket of deplorables.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where is Your Focus?

By now, most functioning adults should have realized two things: Joe Biden is a demented fool who is not really making any decisions for our...