Monday, April 22, 2019

Quit Your Bellyaching

I am so sick of the whole race thing! Here are the facts: people are born in different parts of the world, with different skin color, and they had nothing to do with it and never will. It just happened and will continue to happen.

Some people, almost always the self-designated, self-absorbed, self-indulgent, whining and complaining "People Of Color," have decided that anyone born with white skin (the Absence of Color) should feel guilty for having been born not black, or brown or whatever skin tone they, the People of Color, deem acceptable.

Well guess what: I am absent of color and it's fine with me. I do not feel guilty, nor do I feel privileged. I had a damn heart attack a couple of years ago, so how privileged am I? Also, I was born into a Jewish family so I'm a Jew. Many people hate the Jews and some in the past have slaughtered my kind, but still I do not bemoan the fact that I am one. It's who I am, and I am what I am, as Popeye famously said.

Everyone should just STFU about whites and blacks and Latinos and Indians, I mean Native Americans (I mean Indians) and just get on living their lives before it's all over in the blink of an eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where is Your Focus?

By now, most functioning adults should have realized two things: Joe Biden is a demented fool who is not really making any decisions for our...