Wednesday, April 17, 2019

No Stars in Heaven

After logging on to my AOL account to read my email, that familiar miasma of stupidity emanating from my computer settled over me and I started surfing all kinds of dumb shit. This went on for some time until I hit rock bottom: Hollywood Celebrities Who Despise Jennifer Aniston. How could that matter to me?

Why anyone tolerates being famous for five minutes is a question for the ages. What's worse, the main reason they became famous and remain famous is because the little people -- that's you and me -- continue to show interest in their lives. Come on people, we've got to stop it!

Imagine how much nicer the world would be if there were no more celebrities. We would all focus on our own lives instead of wondering about the lives of people we will never meet, have no influence over, and whose actions impact us not one bit. Sounds like Heaven to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where is Your Focus?

By now, most functioning adults should have realized two things: Joe Biden is a demented fool who is not really making any decisions for our...