Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Outsmarting Facebook

There's been a lot in the news recently about how Facebook is selling out its users. I can't honestly say how, but it's got something to do with data and the repurposing of private information for financial gain, meaning Mark Zuckerberg gets money from knowing what kind of shampoo I use, or something like that. So to avoid all that I have deleted my old accounts and started a new, secret Facebook page. Ha!

Naturally I have no friends on it since I can't tell anyone who I am. There will be no private information, or actually any information at all about me, on it. I hope you find my page since it will be boring just seeing my own posts.

1 comment:

  1. I will start my search immediately.
    Don't give me clues... I want to find it on my own.
    I believe it will take something less than 10 years. :)

    ReplyDelete

Obama's New America

Barack Hussein Obama relaxing at home. The situation on many of America's college campuses is dire. Not only are we learning that studen...