Sunday, March 25, 2018

Enough of Everything!

Yeah, yeah, I know -- kids don't want to grow up in a world with gun violence. Well guess what? I don't want to grow old with the possibility of losing my mind! When is the government going to find a cure for Alzheimer's? How many of us must lose our precious memories before something is done?

And what about cancer? Half my friends have it and the other half already died from it. And then there's coronary artery disease, the type that causes heart attacks, one of which I had. (Why me?) It's the leading killer in the U.S, but things are different elsewhere, like in Japan where there's far less heart disease. Why is that? Figure it out, Congress!!!!! (Why do we even pay them?)

I say "Enough!" I'm protesting, and you should too. Make a sign and meet me on the Mall.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Obama's New America

Barack Hussein Obama relaxing at home. The situation on many of America's college campuses is dire. Not only are we learning that studen...