Monday, November 16, 2015

A Presidential Joke

One of my favorite old jokes goes something like this: A tourist visiting Manhattan is lost. He approaches a passerby on the street and says, "Excuse me, can you tell me how to get to Times Square or should I just go fuck myself?"

"If you liked that one, wait til you hear this one..."
After seeing the president's televised press conference earlier today, in which he called the Paris terror attacks that left 129 dead, 352 injured and 99 in critical condition the work of a "handful of people who don't mind dying for what they believe," stressing once more that most Muslims are good people practicing their religion peacefully, I thought of that joke, only with a couple of changes: An American citizen is touring the White House. He meets President Obama and asks, "Excuse me sir, are you planning on doing anything to protect us from ISIS or should I just go blow myself up right now?"

1 comment:

  1. I've been to the mid east, Israel, and muslim SE Asian countries. I've never felt threatened, and I met a bunch of nice muslim folks.
    I'm starting to not care. That's kind of harsh. Not very buddhist.
    At some point, you have to come to the conclusion that they want us dead. Not all of them, but a significant portion.

    They don't seem to mind causing "collateral damage" to us and ours. In fact, they revel in it.

    --Tedinski

    ReplyDelete

Obama's New America

Barack Hussein Obama relaxing at home. The situation on many of America's college campuses is dire. Not only are we learning that studen...