Personally, I would rather be fat than be in a nuclear war or have cancer. And while I would like to have my parents alive, by now they would be so old and likely require so much care that, were I fat, I would be hard-pressed to deliver, so I guess I'd rather be thin than have my parents alive. I would also choose being fat over having a tarantula loose in my home or having my child come to any harm. Otherwise, hold the gravy.
Saturday, October 22, 2011
It's Scary Being Fat
Personally, I would rather be fat than be in a nuclear war or have cancer. And while I would like to have my parents alive, by now they would be so old and likely require so much care that, were I fat, I would be hard-pressed to deliver, so I guess I'd rather be thin than have my parents alive. I would also choose being fat over having a tarantula loose in my home or having my child come to any harm. Otherwise, hold the gravy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Again With Oprah's Favorite Mascara
Sitting in my kitchen at 4:30 in the morning, having been awakened half an hour ago by my 19-year-old Maine Coon who is slowly fading away a...
-
Brenda Lee today, at home in Nashville. Every Sunday morning my husband goes out to buy the New York Times , a newspaper so biased and smug...
-
Two days ago I fell asleep at the wheel of my car and crashed into a mailbox. I lived and my brand new car sustained damages in the thousand...

No comments:
Post a Comment