Saturday, June 8, 2013

Is Obama the New Hitler?

You know all those ads that suggest 60 is the new 35? Some of them might say "50 is the new 30" or "65 is the new 40," but you get the point: In today's mad, mad world, everything old is new again. I guess because of people eating better and getting more exercise and quitting smoking, the once-accepted but now rejected ravages of time are being staved off for awhile.

In much the same way, I am beginning to think that Obama is today's Hitler. True, he's kinder and gentler and has yet to round up the Jews and gays and Gypsies and trash them, but still, he's looking awfully dictatorial if you ask me. Admitting that his views have changed since taking office in 2008, he is now convinced that his executive decision regarding his administration's current tactics, including the "routine collection" of millions of phone records, will help in the fight against terrorism, which not long ago he declared as being "over" since he killed the evil Bin Laden, as we all know. In fact, just yesterday Our Leader said, "You can't have 100% security and then also have 100% privacy and zero inconvenience. You know, we're going to have to make some choices as a society."

In that spirit, I choose getting rid of Obama. And fast, because, um, well, I'm a Jew.

2 comments:

  1. the core thing i am trying to figure out is what pattern or words might those computers be trolling for that might lead to being flagged as a terrorist. For instance: "I think Obama is a terrorist and Osama is a hero. I want to join a madrassah and learn to kill americans." There, now will they haul me in?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What I find disturbing is Nobama is doing exactly what he said he was going to do "fundamentally transform this Country". Everyone wanted free stuff and now we have someone who lies, cajoles (duh), lies, and has surrounded himself with all folks who will die to protect all his lies. Sad, pathetically sad.

    ReplyDelete

Mixed Reviews: Poor Things

Last week the televised Academy Awards came and went and I never noticed. But I did hear about the winners the next day, and once again I sh...