Wednesday, April 10, 2024

How to Fundamentally Change America

When I woke up this morning and went downstairs for some coffee, I found my husband in a tizzy. Yes, you heard me, in a tizzy. (Look it up.) His Apple iPhone was not working at all. This is the same as me saying any of the following: His heart had stopped, his lungs had collapsed, he was having a stroke or his brain had shut down.

Apparently after updating to the latest required Apple update overnight (iOS 17.4.1), his phone had totally crashed. Froze. Broke. Taking Mitch's peace of mind and ability to reason with it. "I can't even tell what time it is," he bemoaned. This despite the existence of two clocks in the kitchen, one in the living room, and four upstairs not counting my watch and my phone, which I had not yet updated.

Googling the situation I found that the same thing was happening to everyone whose phone had been updated. As one user wrote on an online help forum, "Now my phone is complete garbage." 

I can only imagine the chaos on Wall Street! Is it a cyber attack? Is it the Russians? Hamas? The Democrats? Who would do this? Anyone hoping to fundamentally change America. Barack, is that you?  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hamas Is In The House

In case you are wondering what's going on with our colleges and universities these days, let me explain: Hamas is in the house. They hav...