Saturday, November 6, 2021

Trump Trumps Biden

Here's an interesting development I'd like to pass on to my readers: Since my husband's attempt to win a seat on the local Town Council was blown to smithereens by a bunch of rabid lefties who banded together to ensure that a Republican would not enter their ranks, and who somehow learned of this blog and decided that I am a racist and so therefore Mitch must be one too, those ladies have continued to read my posts even after the election has come and gone! 

I know this for a fact because my daily readership stats have basically quadrupled since they showed up and have stayed that way. So thanks to that group of small-minded Democrats, a.k.a. dolts, my words are reaching a far wider audience. Who knows, maybe if they read this blog long enough I can drill some sense into them. 

For example, things were much better under Donald Trump than they are under Joe Biden. We are now dealing with uncontrollable chaos at the border, pain at the gas pump since we were producing our own oil under Trump and now we are groveling for some from other countries, inflation making everything cost more, extended unemployment benefits causing people to choose not to work, leading to closed businesses and the supply chain problems, and Covid got much worse after Biden took over. 

Don't even get me started on how much more of a racist Biden is than Trump ever was.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Obama's New America

Barack Hussein Obama relaxing at home. The situation on many of America's college campuses is dire. Not only are we learning that studen...