Thursday, May 13, 2021

Liberals Need to Chill Out

Ashley reading yesterday's post 
Ashley Marie Green of Lakewood Colorado, a woman I have never met who lives in a place I have never visited, thinks I am a moron. She called me that yesterday in response to my blog post entitled ''Vaccine Conspiracy Questions'' in which I laid out several anti-vaxxer beliefs I have been told or read about in the past few weeks. Nowhere in my post did I say I agree with any of them; I simply laid them out in the interest of sparking a conversation. Ashley's idea of a conversation apparently is name-calling, and not much of a name when you think of all that are available. Sadly, her Facebook page shows that she has a child. This is a shame.

These days it's hard to get a debate going. Liberals are incapable of seeing any side of an issue but their own. Added to that is their complete lack of a sense of humor and the inability to recognize sarcasm when it hits them in the face. 

Last year I wrote a short, humorous essay about how my husband was obsessed with checking his temperature and lung capacity daily at the start of the pandemic. I referred to the thermometer and pulse oximeter he used as his ''pandemic playthings.'' The editor of the website where the article ran used that as the title. Wouldn't you know that some liberal lady on her high horse had a cow over it, writing in that I obviously was not taking the pandemic seriously and thus I must suck. (Suck is my word, she said something else I can't remember now but to that effect.)

Liberals need to take a chill pill every morning with a glass of orange juice. It would greatly help the country.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Obama's New America

Barack Hussein Obama relaxing at home. The situation on many of America's college campuses is dire. Not only are we learning that studen...