Monday, May 24, 2021

Goodbye Aunt Jemima, Hello George Floyd

My birthday's coming up and I've decided that what I really want is a George Floyd coffee mug. And not just one with his picture on it, but one that also says "I can't breathe." Because what better way is there to start your day than by remembering the time a white policeman killed a black man on a city street while many onlookers stood by and did nothing? It's only $14.99 and comes from the people who run Black Lives Matter, so you can essentially fund an organization bent on spreading racism to the masses. (Oddly enough, it only comes in white.)

If you want to spend a little more, you could get me an apron ($27.95) with the same image on it so while I'm cooking dinner or baking cookies I can still remember the horrible state of affairs that exists today in America.

What fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Obama's New America

Barack Hussein Obama relaxing at home. The situation on many of America's college campuses is dire. Not only are we learning that studen...