Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Keep Moving!



Some days I want to do nothing. I fantasize about staying in bed, alternating between sleeping, doing crossword puzzles and drinking coffee. I never have such days. Instead, like most people, I get up and get going, get out there, do something, do anything, just be alive. As my grandmother, and everyone else's apparently, always said, "There's plenty of time to sleep in the cemetery!"

More importantly, I recently read that multiple studies have proven that walking every day leads to a considerably longer life. So it's off with the PJs and on with the walking shoes. Gotta get going, gotta keep moving! Even writing this blog is bad for my health, since sitting is the new smoking, other studies have concluded. You too -- stop scrolling through your phone and go for a walk. Now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do What You Want, Just Vote Democratic!

Desperate times call for desperate measures, as we've all been told. In their latest attempt to assure a win in November, should they no...