Thursday, September 27, 2018

Don't Make Me

I thought I had seen everything, but turns out I was wrong. Now I have seen everything. Just now, in an article about how to achieve the same "curvy" body as Oprah Winfrey by eating what she eats every day. 

Please, don't make me. The truth is, I would die if I were ever as fat as Oprah. I find fatness an appalling, uncomfortable, unappealing, sad and downright disgusting sign of weakness, gluttony, self-hatred and lack of discipline. I know this is a politically incorrect opinion, but I have my reasons and that's how I feel. Sue me.

Hey, I don't care if you are fat. Fine with me, have a ball. It's just that I simply could not handle it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sundays Are Hard

It's Sunday, so the New York Times is in the house. Even though we buy it primarily for the crossword puzzle in the magazine section, s...