Thursday, April 12, 2018

Thinking Outside the Box


I'm in hot water with several family members because I won't trash Donald Trump. Honestly, I have never met the man and hope not to, but it's such a tired subject and I have little to add. Besides, there are so many other things to talk about of far greater interest.

For example, one of the things more interesting than Stormy Does Donald is that today is National Grilled Cheese Day (NGCD). Another is that pink KitKats are now available in the UK. I find both of these events intriguing. I wonder who decided that today of all days should be NGCD, and who came up with pink chocolate? Let's hear more about those people.

Sadly, I am unable to celebrate NGCD because I am on a restricted, non-dairy diet. But I can get some of those KitKats at Walmart, and I just might do it. What I'd really like to try is a grilled cheese sandwich with a miniature pink KitKat melted right inside it. Sounds sickening, but anything to not think about politics.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sundays Are Hard

It's Sunday, so the New York Times is in the house. Even though we buy it primarily for the crossword puzzle in the magazine section, s...