Thursday, August 1, 2013

The Rotting of a Big Apple

I try, believe me, I try, but I have so little to work with, it's no wonder I remain depressed and downhearted about the future of mankind. Anthony Weiner, he of the small brain and big dick, is now leading in the polls in the race for Mayor of New York City. This is appalling, to say the least. Hello voters--your kids are watching! Electing such a lowly worm would surely be a putrid example of how to succeed in politics, wouldn't you agree?

Once again I implore every thinking adult to watch the movie Idiocracy. Therein lies the future of mankind, and every day it gets closer to reality. In fact, in New York City, city of my birth, it's already there--New Yorkers always were ahead of the curve. But if their next mayor turns out to be someone who texts pictures of his wee-wee to strangers over his iPhone, I don't care how great their pizza is--I won't go back. (I'll miss you, Diane!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Plop, Plop, Fizz, Fizz

It's hard to believe that what began in 2004 as an innocent tool intended for Harvard college boys to meet attractive coeds on campus ha...