Sunday, April 8, 2012

Check the Diploma

My health insurance company finally approved my "cancer cream," and yesterday I picked it up at the pharmacy. The instructions say to apply it Monday through Friday for six weeks, and it is packaged in single dose applications. There are a total of 24 doses in the package. I did the math. Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday is five days, times six weeks, equals 30 doses. I was short six, more than a week's worth! This is cancer. I called the pharmacy:

Me: I believe there is an error in my prescription. I should have enough for 30 doses and I only have 24.
Pharmacist: Your doctor specifically ordered 24 doses, it says so right on the package.
Me: But the instructions say to apply it Monday through Friday for six weeks. Who wrote that?
Pharmacist: Your doctor.

See, I knew that New Jersey School of Medicine and Dentistry was bad news.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuke Gaza (or at Least Ilhan Omar)

If they can say "From the river to the sea," I can say "Nuke Gaza. " That's extreme, I know, but hey, do you rememb...