It's Sunday so that means we did the New York Times crossword puzzle in the magazine. It was ridiculously easy, as usual, since these days the-puzzle creators are less intelligent than those who made them in years gone by, so instead of it taking us several hours, off and on, we finished it in under half an hour.
I went in the hot tub. That took 20 minutes. I am considering cleaning my closet and making a pile for Goodwill. I could paint but I'm not in the mood, and once again I wonder what for anyway.
So I'm writing this blog, wondering what people are supposed to do on a Sunday if they are not clergymen, firemen, surgeons, ambulance drivers or new mothers. I wish people would read this and leave their suggestions, just not the crazy lesbian who I think I finally shook.
No comments:
Post a Comment