By the time you reach my age, you like more dead people than living people. These days, when I'm down in the dumps and need someone to talk to, the people who could cheer me up the most are not available -- at least not without a Ouija board. This sucks and is one of the worst parts of life.
Wednesday, August 19, 2026
Calling All Dead People
By the time you reach my age, you like more dead people than living people. These days, when I'm down in the dumps and need someone to talk to, the people who could cheer me up the most are not available -- at least not without a Ouija board. This sucks and is one of the worst parts of life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Shoot To Kill (Just Ask Tony)
Tony Soprano at target practice. Officials of the U. S. penal system should all take a few weeks off to watch The Sopranos . It would make t...
-
Two days ago I fell asleep at the wheel of my car and crashed into a mailbox. I lived and my brand new car sustained damages in the thousand...
-
Brenda Lee today, at home in Nashville. Every Sunday morning my husband goes out to buy the New York Times , a newspaper so biased and smug...
No comments:
Post a Comment