Wednesday, December 6, 2023

Beam Me Up, Scotty

Only people of a certain age will understand the title of this post. That's fine, since those are the people I want in my life, in my world, and on the planet. I am so ready to leave planet Earth, to one where there is no Taylor Swift, no tattoos and snot-ring nose piercings, and especially no ignorant children who gather together and blithely chant, "To the river from the sea, Palestine shall be free," yet have not the slightest idea what river, what sea, or even where Palestine is.

Kids today are dopes, plain and simple. Maybe it's because they smoke too much dope, or their parents did, but whatever the cause, I'm sick of hearing about them and looking at them and listening to their dumb, so-called music.

I am sick of racism and gender identities and pronouns. On my planet, there will be men and women and that's it. Gays are fine, but no trannies allowed! So, no women with beards and men with mastectomy scars. Best of all, no Michelle Obama, and what a relief that would be!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hamas Is In The House

In case you are wondering what's going on with our colleges and universities these days, let me explain: Hamas is in the house. They hav...