Sunday, April 3, 2022

The Devil Goes to Hollywood

Now I've heard everything! Denzel Washington, an actor I once adored who now seems off his rocker, not to mention a lot less handsome with his bright-white fake choppers, has come forth with his take on the Smith/Rock slap-story that refuses to die: "The Devil made him do it." (See Satan at left, dressed for his walk on the red carpet.)

Seems all of Hollywood is on steroids, meth, cannabis or alcohol, so nothing they say or do makes any sense. All actors should just say their scripted lines, then go back to their mansions and stay there until their next job.

No comments:

Post a Comment

10 Things About Coffee

Today is National Coffee Day. Not sure what that means, but I am having a cup of coffee right now as I write this so I suppose I am doing my...