Monday, April 4, 2022

No Secrets, Some Lies


This morning I entered my own name into a search engine to see what information is online about me. It was downright sickening. I found my home address, my home phone number, my age and of course marital status, my personal art website and every article I have ever written for any publication, not counting the ones I wrote before the Internet was invented. 

Even worse, there were a few dastardly lies about me sprinkled among the mostly true facts. I decided that the only sane reaction was to return to bed and pull the covers over my head, which I did. That worked for awhile but then it was hard to breathe so I came out and decided to write this blog post. 

The good news is that my weight was not shown anywhere. Ha! At least something of mine remains private.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hamas Is In The House

In case you are wondering what's going on with our colleges and universities these days, let me explain: Hamas is in the house. They hav...