Tuesday, April 26, 2022

I Miss Joan Rivers


Being alive now is so tiring. Everything becomes a political issue.

A friend of mine just finished raking me over the coals, in person, for writing "crude things" in past blogs. She said she doesn't want to be friends with someone who has such "vile" thoughts. She particularly did not like the fact that I mocked Ketanji Brown Jackson, the newest member of the Supreme Court, for not being able to define the word "woman" and suggesting she should look between her own legs for a hint.

If anyone else found that offensive, I'm sorry. But really, as Joan Rivers would say, "Oh grow up!" (God I miss that woman.) Anyway, since it's getting harder and harder to come up with anything funny, or even remotely amusing, without offending someone, I may stop trying for awhile.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hamas Is In The House

In case you are wondering what's going on with our colleges and universities these days, let me explain: Hamas is in the house. They hav...