Friday, April 2, 2021

Facebook Lies

The insidious and rampant falseness of most Facebook posts is incredible. I certainly never write anything remotely near to how I am feeling, this blog post being the exception. Because of my inner darkness I avoid posting anything personal, but many of my friends, or especially former friends, declare sentiments that are so far from how they really feel, or how their lives are really going, it's shocking.

Certainly I would never name names but I'm thinking of people who have terrible marriages and toxic family relationships who post photos of their big, happy families enjoying a wonderful holiday dinner, day out in the country, or whatever. Knowing the real dynamics of who despises who and which characters haven't spoken to one another in months, or even years, takes most of the enjoyment out of it.

If ordinary people who lack important roles in society feel it necessary to put on a false front, I can only imagine the lies presented to us by our politicians and community leaders. There's no punchline here, just an observation that's not at all funny. Sorry for that. But enjoy the cartoons below, some of my favorites!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hamas Is In The House

In case you are wondering what's going on with our colleges and universities these days, let me explain: Hamas is in the house. They hav...