Sunday, September 10, 2017

Your Life Matters

Tomorrow morning I have to get up early and rush around so I can drive downtown and find parking to go somewhere I don't want to go and do something I don't want to do. Even worse, it seems like every day this week I have scheduled activities I have little stomach for, and none of them involve surgery. I remember that when I was asked to do these things they sounded fine, but now that they are nigh they sound hateful.

Naturally I will show up and do what I said I'd do since people are counting on me, but I wish I had thought of myself first instead of choosing to not disappoint someone else by saying no. Maybe if people were honest to themselves more of the time, things might improve all around. I know I'd be a lot nicer to others if I were nicer to me once in awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hell In New York City

Jew-hater. The fat, ugly woman pictured above -- and yes she is fat and yes she is ugly -- is also an ignorant, Jew-hating racist. She was s...