Sunday, September 3, 2017

The Place for Oreos

Since his work deals with agriculture, my husband often travels to middle America and comes home singing the praises of Walmart, which is very big out there. This has always struck me as odd since I have never set foot inside one of those big box stores and in fact considered the chain inferior in ways I couldn't quite pinpoint. So today, being a rainy washout for other activities, we went to a nearby Walmart here in Maine for me to have a look. Right away I was unimpressed and deemed it "nothing special." That is, until I wondered if they had any Oreos -- it was that kind of day -- and found the cookie aisle. Indeed they had some, more varieties than I knew existed. Stunned, I was compelled to document my findings with the photos below.









No comments:

Post a Comment

A Dark Day At the Symphony

Yesterday I saw first-hand the blind ignorance of Mainers. Sure, there are smart Mainers, notably my dermatologist, my hip surgeon, my denti...