Friday, February 10, 2017

Things I Know for Sure

The Unsinkable Titanic, sinking.

To be happy every day, focus on fixing what you can and 
forget everything else.

I would have to be paid $25 million (tax free) to appear on TV doing anything.

Whatever it is that makes you hate yourself, 
telling me won't change it so please don't.

Dealing with snow and ice and freezing rain four months of the year is bad, but never finding parking, sitting in traffic for hours and worrying about getting murdered all year long is worse.

I believe in reincarnation and hope to come back as a cat owned by me. 

Except for being at sea with no land in sight, and the possibility of sinking or running into bad weather, and having to make small talk with the other passengers, I would love to go on a cruise,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Obama's New America

Barack Hussein Obama relaxing at home. The situation on many of America's college campuses is dire. Not only are we learning that studen...