Thursday, February 9, 2017

Now I've Seen Everything

Ever since I moved to the hinterlands almost nine years ago I have been without decent writing work. I keep looking but apparently here in Maine words have little value, which makes sense since the natives barely speak. Despite that I check daily and found the following ad on Craigslist listed under "writing jobs."

Commenters needed
I have a blog that I'm trying to make my full time job- and would love for people to comment on my blog posts! This step is harder than you'd think.

Willing to comment on other peoples blogs / follow on socials etc.! Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Obama's New America

Barack Hussein Obama relaxing at home. The situation on many of America's college campuses is dire. Not only are we learning that studen...