Monday, August 26, 2013

Netflix is the New Alzheimer's


It's tough staying current with my generation. For example, I have not seen even one episode of Orange is the New Black. Or House of Cards. Yes, I know--Kevin Spacey is fabulous. I definitely must watch both of those. Then when I'm done, I'll watch The Wire, Homeland, Mad Men, Downtown Abbey, Arrested Development, Entourage, The Big C, Boardwalk Empire, Game of Thrones, Weeds and Breaking Bad. And if I'm still alive, I'll fill in with The West Wing, Twin Peaks, Grey's Anatomy, Dexter, Monk, Sex in the City, Desperate Housewives and 30 Rock. (Thankfully I succumbed to The Sopranos and Lost some years back, so I'll have a few minutes for meals and bathroom breaks.)  

Part of my problem is that the local Blockbuster closed several months ago. Then I tried Redbox and it ate my credit card and didn't even give me a DVD. But the real issue, I've been told, is that I still I don't have Netflix so I'm not capable of streaming anything, however one does that. It's all so confusing, but I'm guessing that when I get to the nursing home I'll have plenty of time to catch up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Obama's New America

Barack Hussein Obama relaxing at home. The situation on many of America's college campuses is dire. Not only are we learning that studen...