Friday, September 3, 2021

Coming Out

I just read an article online about a mid-level TV actress who finally "came out" as being pansexual. Like we care. Like it matters to anyone who watches "Schitt's Creek" that the woman playing the secondary character named Stevie enjoys having sex with all people of any gender. She said she "feels better" now that it's out.

That got me thinking. Maybe it does matter, since everyone seems to be coming out these days. And hey, I'll do anything to feel better. So I will say right here and now that I am a heterosexual. It's true, I only like to have sex with men. I know that sounds crazy, especially in this day and age when there are so many different genders from which to choose, but there it is. I can't help myself. It's simply who I am.

I hope my readers can accept that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Are What You Eat

Here in Maine, it's fiddlehead season. Fiddleheads are baby ferns. If left undisturbed they would become adult ferns, like the ones you ...